Notice Boards Buy pin board online at affordable price in india
baybee wooden roti roller rolling pin board for kids chapati maker for
Order under section 119 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 relating to the above subjects. Work connected with interpretation and implementation of the provisions of the various Tax Credit Certificates Schemes under Chapter XXII-B of the Income Tax Act. I. Issuance of sanction order in the capacity of ‘Sanction Communicating Authority’ in respect of various Infrastructure Projects. Representations against adverse remarks in confidential reports—Review and revision of CR forms. Viii) It acts as resource centre for keeping record of information, both paper and electronic, appearing in the media. (i) Vigilance and disciplinary proceedings/complaints against Group A Officers.
All matters relating to implementation of official language policy. Supervision and control over the work of Pr. CCIT (Exemptions) and all policy matters related to Exemption [Section 10, 11, 12 & 13]. Recruitment, training and all other matters relating to service conditions and career prospects of the personnel of the Income-tax Department. • Capacity building of IRS officers in collaboration with international organizations/ institutions including IMF-SARTTAC, World Bank, IBFD, etc.
Agreement for the Exchange of Information and Assistance in Collection of Taxes (AEI & ACT) with countries in the geographical jurisdiction assigned to JS(FT&TR-II). All matters related to Unilateral APAs in respect of cases whose name commences with alphabets L to Z. All matters related to Dispute Resolution Panels. All matters relating to Multilateral Convention (MLI) to implement Tax Treaty related measures to prevent Base Erosion & Profit Shifting (BEPS). Iv) Any other work assigned by the Director (FT&TR-I). All matters related to the Joint International Task Force on Shared Intelligence and Collaboration (JITSIC) pin up aviator.
All sections working under Member (TPS) will report through CIT (IT&CT). 17. All matters related to Joint International Tax Shelter Information Centre (JITSIC) Data Leak Group (DLG). All matters relating to Penalties, Prosecution and Compounding under Direct Tax laws. All matters relating to Survey operations under Income Tax Act.
Fabric Pin Up Boards
All the matters relating to Tax Payers Services including grievances and e-Nivaran. Providing inputs on policy issues relating to above.
- Online display of information and provide an integrated platform for tax deductors, taxpayers and the officers of the Department.
- Setting up of Aayakar Seva Kendras as a part of Single Window System for public service delivery.
- Extent and scope of the Act, Determination of previous year, Definitions, Declarations of Companies-excluding section 2(17)(iv) and 2(3).
- Parliament questions and matters relating to PAC and Consultative and Advisory Committees of Parliament relating to the above.
- Zonal work pertaining to collection of revenue, coordination with Chief Commissioners of the Zone, and developing strategy for Revenue enhancement of the Zone.
- Matters relating to search & seizure operations and related reports including two hourly, telex/fax, search & seizure statistics.
Chapter XII B with regard to special provisions relating to certain companies. Consultation with Ministry of Law and other Ministries & their Divisions or Central Agency Section in respect of service litigation matters. Suits/Court cases and legal matters in various benches of Central Administrative Tribunal, High Court and Supreme Court of India regarding service matters. (vi) Processing of any suggestion of vigilance matters from the field formation or otherwise. All matters relating to reservation for SC/ST in services in the attached and subordinate offices under the CBDT. Ix) It looks after the work of social media, at present, through the Twitter account of the Department, maintained and operated by the Media Cell.
SNICKRA 8-piece storage board set, 38×38 cm (15×15 “)
(viii) To monitor the matters coming in the Courts/Central Administrative Tribunal and assisting/briefing Government Counsel/Central Agency in the above specified vigilance litigation cases. All general organizational administrative matters relating to Attached and Subordinate offices under the CBDT. Iii) It seeks information from the divisions/desks in CBDT, attached offices and field formations of CBDT for responding to queries raised in the media.
- DGIT(Admn. & TPS).
- Our company is highly rated in providing Covered Notice Board to the clients.
- For a few more bucks a year, Pinboard offers an archiving service which saves a copy of everything you bookmark, gives you full-text search, and automatically checks your account for dead links.
- (b) Institution, disposal and pendency of appeals, references before Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals).
Making all vigilance related references to CBDT, CVC, DOPT, UPSC etc. All such references are sent to CVO through the Zonal ADGs (Vigilance) at New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai.
SKÅDIS Freestanding peg board, 56×37 cm (22×14 ½ “)
Monitoring of Reports and periodical statements in respect of service litigation matters. Engagement of Special Counsels/Standing Counsels/Additional Standing Counsel/Senior Standing Counsels in various service litigation matters.
- We are engaged in providing to our valued customers a high quality range of Planner Board.
- Monitoring of TDS Collections, Consolidation of Statistical data from field formations relating to prosecution and compounding.
- Non-filers Monitoring System (NMS)—Pilot project to prioritise action on non-filers with potential tax liabilities.
- • All matters relating to the NADT Library & Archives in NADT.
- (i) Issuance of office memorandums/orders in Disciplinary Proceedings pertaining to vigilance matter in respect of Gazetted and retired Non-gazetted officials of the Income-tax Department.
- (b) All matters relating to Tax-Planning and Legislation and issue of instruction relating to the new legislation in respect of Estate Duty/ Gift Tax Acts.
Administrative matters including complaints/petitions, disciplinary proceedings relating to Investigation Directorates, Central charges and Intelligence & Criminal Investigation Directorates. • All policy matters, including issuing Guidelines and monitoring the performance of the Benami Prohibition Units (BPU) of the Income-tax Department. (a) All matters and references relating to agreement with other countries, avoidance of double taxation in respect of Estate Duty/ Gift-Tax.
Standard 4x3ft Green Notice & Pin Up Board
The Central Board of Direct Taxes is a statutory authority functioning under the Central Board of Revenue Act, 1963. The officials of the Board in their ex-officio capacity also function as a Division of the Ministry dealing with matters relating to levy and collection of direct taxes.
- Available in the market with these are very popular.
- Presently, the Media Cell is headed by an officer of the rank of Principal Commissioner of Income Tax.
- Approval u/s 35(1)(ii)(iii) relating to above subjects of the Income-tax Act, 1961.
- Work related to Monitoring and Implementation of ITBA-PAN module and technical matters related to same.
- There is a Media Cell in Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) which is headed by an officer of the level of Commissioner of Income Tax, who is designated as the Media Coordinator for CBDT.
(x) Consultation with UPSC, Ministry of Law including Central Agency Section and other Ministries/ Departments in respect of Vigilance matters. (ix) Engagement of Special Counsels/Standing Counsels/ Additional Standing Counsels/ Senior Standing Counsels in various Vigilance litigation matters. (vii) Suits/Court cases and legal matters in various benches of the Central Administrative Tribunal, High Courts and Supreme Court of India regarding Vigilance matters. (iii) Complaints pertaining to vigilance in respect of Gazetted employees of the Income-tax Department.
baybee wooden roti roller/rolling pin board for kids chapati maker for toddlers
All matters relating to search and seizure including statistics and cases relating to Sections 132, 132A and 132B of the Income tax Act, Survey operations and CIB work. All matters relating to writ and appeals to the High Courts and Supreme Court and all matters relating to civil suits under the code of Civil Procedure, 1908. All matters relating to training except foreign training. All Administrative matters relating to Income-tax establishments. Transfers and posting at the level of Assistant/ Deputy Commissioners, Joint/Addl.
- We are dedicatedly involved in providing an excellent quality array of Standard Display Boards.
- All matters relating to Penalties, Prosecution and Compounding under Direct Tax laws.
- All matters relating to exchange of information with FIU-IND, stock and commodities regulators, market intermediaries, etc. and related coordination.
- • Building in-charge including allocation of rooms, maintenance of conference rooms and their equipment.
Zonal Directorates process complaints against Group-B officers and also conduct preliminary verification and investigation of both Group-A and Group-B officers. Maintaining up-to-date records of such complaints with late status through prescribed registers for submission of quarterly reports to the CVC, DOP&T, etc. All complaints against Group-A officers are required to be forwarded to CVO for registration in register and also for further necessary action. Managing routine tax administration functions such as verification/ validation, processing, issue of refunds and storage of IT returns in a centralised manner. The scope covers all IT returns furnished in electronic form as also the returns furnished in paper form in the State of Karnataka and Goa.
Travel Cork Pin Board – Yellow
Collatation and compilation of CAP-I and CAP-II statements related to field offices of the Income tax Department alongwith a detailed analysis of CAP-I and CAP-II statements. Setting up of Aayakar Seva Kendras as a part of Single Window System for public service delivery. Carry out functions of an internal management consultant to the CBDT. Printing of Tax Payer Information Series in the form of booklets, brochures/pamphlets pertaining to various tax related issues.
- SPARROW for Group A, B and C including data security and related issues.
- Zonal Directorates process complaints against Group-B officers and also conduct preliminary verification and investigation of both Group-A and Group-B officers.
- All matters relating to seniority of Group ‘C’ and ‘B’ non-gazetted Staff.
- All matters concerning Wealth-tax Act, Expenditure-tax Act, Estate Duty Act and Gift Tax Act, excluding those relating to prevention and detection of tax avoidance.
All complaints/representations, Parliament Questions, PAC, consultative/Advisory Committee work relating to the above. All matters relating to establishment of armed units, procurement of arms & ammunition, management of armory and related issues. All matters relating to security of Direct Tax establishments, including CBDT, its attached Directorates and subordinate offices. All matters related to investigation in Cryptocurrency/Virtual Digital Assets. All matters relating to DGIT (I&Cl) including SFT Compliance, e-Verification scheme, 2021, AIR/AIS and information received through FT&TR Division under automatic exchange of information. • All matters relating to prosecution, excluding appointment of counsels.
SÄVSTA Memo board, 50×70 cm (19 ¾x27 ½ “)
Parliament questions and matters relating to PAC and Consultative and Advisory Committees of Parliament relating to the above. Zonal work pertaining to collection of revenue, coordination with Chief Commissioners of the Zone, and developing strategy for Revenue enhancement of the Zone. All sections working under Member (IT & R) will report through CIT (ITA) & CIT (ITA) will perform the works as assigned by Member (IT & R).
- Pinboard is a fast, independently run, no-nonsense bookmarking site for people who value privacy and speed.
- All matters relating to Exchange of Information in respect of countries/jurisdictions in geographical region referred to in 2 above.
- Supervision and control of officers & officials posted under him.
- All matters relating to IBSA, BRICS,CATA, CIAT and SGATAR.
- Collatation and compilation of CAP-I and CAP-II statements related to field offices of the Income tax Department alongwith a detailed analysis of CAP-I and CAP-II statements.
While it may not flatten or shape real dough, it rolls smoothly, allowing children to mimic the actions of rolling out rotis or creating pretend culinary masterpieces. The wooden roti roller helps develop fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and creativity as kids engage in imaginative cooking scenarios. Whether they’re playing chef in a make-believe kitchen or exploring the joy of sensory play, this toy provides endless entertainment. Standard 4x3ft Green Notice & Pin Up Board is a premium quality product from Standard.
• All establishment, administrative & infrastructural matters of NADT & Regional Campuses. • Personal and establishment matters including leave & Service matters of OTs. It is the nodal agency within the Department to process these proposals and for coordinating with the Ministry of Law on such issues. Framing SOPs and policies related to pan India infrastructural matters of the department like Operational Vehicles, Laptops, mobile handsets, telephone facilities etc. 10. Providing inputs for seamless transition of matters of erstwhile BIFR to field formations subsequent to notification of IBC, 2016 as per territorial jurisdiction of NCLT/NCLAT.
- Printing of Tax Payer Information Series in the form of booklets, brochures/pamphlets pertaining to various tax related issues.
- The CBDT only recommends the filing of SLP / Appeal to the Ministry of Law, which has final say on behalf of the Union government in the matter of litigation at the Supreme Court.
- Order u/s 119 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 relating to the above subjects.
- CCsIT& relatedissues.
- • Planning and Conduct of In-service courses mounted by all the nine assigned DTRTI centres.
Income Tax Transaction Analysis Centre (INTRAC) and Compliance Management Centralized Processing Centre (CMCPC). • All matters relating to Computerization of NADT including development and maintenance of website of NADT.
3A DC Pin Power Adapter Charger For Board and Router
All matters relating to rewards for Officers and Informants. Divisions-III, IV and V working under Member (Inv.), CBDT will report through CIT(OSD)(Inv.). All matters relating to Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets) and Imposition of Tax Act, 2015. Issuance of sanction order in the capacity of ‘Sanction Communicating Authority’ in respect of various Infrastructure Projects. Any other matter of Coordination on behalf of CBDT as assigned by Revenue Secretary. All matters falling u/s 72A and 80-O of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Work related to areas pertaining to erstwhile Global and MMS Modules merged into ITBA – HRMS and technical matters related to same.
- We provide Planner Board at cost effectiveness prices.
- Keeping your bills organised and at arm’s length is our SÖSDALA, a clip-board perfect to display anything worth remembering.
- Maintaining up-to-date records of such complaints with late status through prescribed registers for submission of quarterly reports to the CVC, DOP&T, etc.
- Iv) It acts as the office of the Spokesperson, CBDT, and organizes media interactions/briefings of senior functionaries of CBDT, besides maintaining a record of the same.
All matters relating to deputation of officers of the Department to ex-cadre posts. All matters falling under Chapter XXA and XXC of the Income-tax Act, 1961. All work connected with the reports of various commissions and committees relating to Direct Taxes Administration. Recovery of taxes (Chapter XVII of Income Tax), sections 179, 281, 281B, 289, Second Schedule and Third Schedule of the Income-tax Act, 1961. All Matters relating to Revenue budget including assigning of Revenue Budgetary targets amongst Chief Commissioners of Income-tax throughout the country. All matters relating to Central and Regional Direct Taxes Advisory Committees and Consultative Committee of the Parliament.
Ludhiana Housing Board Colony Near by Pin code List
This product is made by using premium quality material and with the aid of advance technology under the supervision of our deft professionals. Covered Notice Board is made available in different sizes and other specifications as per our clients specific requirements and can be customized as per client’s requirements.
- All matters falling u/s 72A and 80-O of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- If you’re looking to add a personalised touch, you can always select the notice boards from our SVENSÅS range and write down your message in the easy-to-clean magnetic white or blackboards.
- Processing of draft audit paras for Audit Report (Revenue Receipts) Direct Taxes from C & AG’s Office in individual cases relating to Income-tax, Corporate Tax.
- • All other miscellaneous matters not specifically allotted to Investigation-II to V Sections.
- The wooden roti roller helps develop fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and creativity as kids engage in imaginative cooking scenarios.
- The project also operationalizes two new centres i.e.
Offered range plays a vital role in offices, colleges, schools, corporate and public places, and is cherished for great visibility and finishing by our customers. Our collection of notice boards come in handy to pin up your list of chores for the day or leaving an impromptu I love you note to your significant other. The SKÅDIS pegboard comes with easy to add accessories that let you show off your vacation pictures and can be customized to store your knick-knacks close at hand. For important notes and lists, there’s always the SÖRHASSEL, a magnetic board with a mirror that reminds you of your task the moment you pause to check yourself out. Keeping your bills organised and at arm’s length is our SÖSDALA, a clip-board perfect to display anything worth remembering.
SVENSÅS Memo board, 40×60 cm (15 ¾x23 ½ “)
• Process of Empanelment as Joint Secretary/Addl. Secretary/Secretary for officers.
- CCsIT (CCA Regions).
- Coordination of training on international taxation, transfer pricing and exchange of information with NADT and RTIs.
- Policy regarding discharge of statutory functions of the Board and of the Union Govt.
- Supervision and control over the work of Chief Commissioners of Income-tax situated in Eastern Zone-Bihar, Odisha, North East, Jharkhand, West Bengal.
Complaints representations, Parliament Questions, PAC, Consultative/Advisory Committee work relating to the above. Matters related to investigations in Online Gaming. Matters relating to exchange of information with FIU-IND, stock and commodities regulators, market intermediaries, etc. and related coordination. Complaints/representations, Parliament Questions, PAC, Consultative/Advisory Committee work relating to the above. • Matters of the reward to informants and related reports.
Bulletin Boards/Pinup Board
Chapter XII i.e. Determination of tax in certain special cases excluding sections 111A, 112, 112A, 115A, 115AB, 115AC, 115ACA, 115AD and 115BBA. Chapter VII i.e. Income forming part of total income on which no income tax is payable.
- Determination of tax in certain special cases (Section 111A, 112 and 112 A).
- Suits/Court cases and legal matters in various benches of Central Administrative Tribunal, High Court and Supreme Court of India regarding service matters.
- The Income Tax Department appeals to taxpayers NOT to respond to such e-mails and NOT to share information relating to their credit card, bank and other financial accounts.
- Iii) It seeks information from the divisions/desks in CBDT, attached offices and field formations of CBDT for responding to queries raised in the media.
All matters related to BEPS Inclusive Framework. All taxation matters related to G20 and European Union. Preparing action taken reports on the Annual Reports of C & AG, and also on PAC Reports. Taking action on informal assurances made in the course of the meetings of the Public Accounts Committee relating to audit paras dealt in the Section.
Commissioners, Commissioners & Chief Commissioners will be routed through Member (Admn.) and shall be made with the approval of the Competent Authority as per Transfer and Posting guidelines, 2010. The Baybee Wooden Roti Roller for kids is a delightful toy designed to inspire imaginative play in little ones. Crafted from high-quality, child-safe wood, this mini rolling pin is perfectly sized for small hands to grip and maneuver.
- Jurisdiction and control over the work of CIT (A), distribution of their work, transfer of appeals and jurisdiction of CIT (A) u/s 120.
- Moglix is a well-known ecommerce platform for qualitative range of Display Boards.
- Chapter XII C with regard to special provisions relating to retail trade.
- Sections 154 to 158-All matters relating thereto.
- All matters related to investigation in Cryptocurrency/Virtual Digital Assets.
- All matters relating to Exchange of Information in respect of countries in the geographical regions assigned to JS (FT&TR-II).
(xiii) Monitoring of reports in the above subject matter. (v) Grant of vigilance clearance of various officers (Group ‘A’ IRS) retiring on superannuation as well as on other matters, if so required. (i) Issuance of office memorandums/orders in Disciplinary Proceedings pertaining to vigilance matter in respect of Gazetted and retired Non-gazetted officials of the Income-tax Department. Vi) It conveys the factual/official position on action taken by the Department against individuals/institutions reported in the media, as appropriate. There is a Media Cell in Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) which is headed by an officer of the level of Commissioner of Income Tax, who is designated as the Media Coordinator for CBDT. The Media Coordinator also functions as the Official Spokesperson for CBDT and reports directly to Chairman/Chairperson of CBDT.